Customer Order Related Terms & Conditions
- Replacement product may be provided by Vendor if an ordered item is out of stock.
- For items that are ordered by weight, the weight may vary slightly.
- For fresh meat items that need to be cut, the cut weight will be lesser than the uncut weight ordered due to removal of waste items during cutting.
- Delivery time can vary depending upon availability of products at the store from which delivery is to be made.
- If the order is made by the customer after the Vendor provided cut-off time, then the delivery shall be made the next day.
- For single family homes, delivery shall be made at the front door of the house. For multiple unit buildings, the delivery shall be made at the front door of the building.
- We reserve the right to update or change these terms and conditions at any time and you should check these terms and conditions periodically. Your continued use of the service after we post any modifications to the terms and conditions on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
- Online prices may vary slightly as compared to ins-store prices.
Privacy & Security Policies
- Delivery2U operates this website and this page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information such as your login or delivery information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may be used by us to provide our services and to contact you with information that you may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service. This information will not be sold or rented to any third party without your consent. We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
- Delivery2U uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. If you set up your web browser settings so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.